• To Empower the community of Little Burgundy by offering programs designed to promote self-reliance, mutual aid and fulfillment through education, cultural, social, employment and recreational programs, providing individuals and families with encouragement, tools, opportunities and support.
• To help develop the community of Little Burgundy and to work with community partners to enhance the cultural, social, economic and environmental well-being of the community.
To be a presence to the community of Little Burgundy and accompany its people through their struggles and successes.
• Founded as Tyndale House in 1927 by local industrialist, Charles Johnson, with the Presbytery of Montreal
• Joined by the Anglican Church in 1970 through the ministry of St-Georges Anglican Church
• Church partners founded Tyndale St-Georges in 1976 through a dynamic ecumenical partnership
• Our Church partners continue to offer support through their financial, volunteer, and promotional support. They also greatly help us maintain our spiritual identity.
• Thanks to the Anglican Diocese of Montreal and the Montreal Presbytery (Presbyterian Church)